The US Athletic Trust and Dr. Stray-Gundersen support the Hi-Low training program for a number of elite athletes, including:
- Taylor Ritzel, 2012 Olympic Gold Medalist, USA’s women’s eights crew team.
- Donn Cabral, 2012 Olympian, 2012 NCAA steeplechase Champion & National Collegiate record holder in the steeplechase.
- Ashley Higginson, 4th place 2012 Olympic Trials, Olympic “A” standard steeplechaser and former Ivy League record holder.
Dr. Stray-Gundersen also advises the Nike Oregon Project, which includes:
- Mo Farah, 2012 Double Olympic Gold medalist in 10,000m & 5,000m, and also the 5,000m World & European Champion
- Galen Rupp, 2012 Olympic Silver medalist in 10,000m; US National Champion in 10,000m and national record holder in the 10,000m and 3,000m.
USAT is looking to expand its pool of athletes who receive Hi-Low guidance from Dr. Stray-Gundersen. While we can only provide funding for the elite caliber athlete, we encourage any athlete with the financial means and desire to become the best that he or she can be to use the Hi-Low program. We can recommend altitude tent equipment, and provide monitoring equipment and medical feedback for a monthly subscription to the program. For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.